Right here is the first of six parts on a trip around Kildare town, please enjoy. On Thursday I had a boy’s day out with my 5 year old son Ryan, who also turned out to be a fantastic second shooter on the day. We packed up the gear and headed over to Kildare town, as Ryan wanted to see a castle. We started off with a quick visit to the Kildare town heritage office to have a look around. Located in the centre of the market square, in the restored 18th century Market House opposite St Brigit’s Cathedral. The staff are very friendly and helpful, if you plan taking a trip around Kildare town I would highly recommend paying them a visit first, also check out the multi-media exhibition telling the story of Kildare past and present.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 268,922 hits