Just adjacent the entrance to the Cathedral is a restored 14 th century underground burial vault locally known as ‘St. Brigid’s Kitchen’ which is said to be the starting point of a reputed secret escape tunnel, lost for centuries. Little else is known of its significance or purpose.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 271,427 hits