Yet again its been a while since I’ve had a chance to post something here, so I shall be playing catch up over the next few weeks. To start of with here are some images from the Paddy’s day parade in Monasterevin last month. It was the first one i had the chance to go to in about four years. It seems to be a family tradition now to go to the parade and then have a couple of beverages in one of the local pubs after. The parade itself has improved dramatically since the last time i saw it, and with the weather holding out, we had a great day. Hope you enjoy some of the images.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 210,624 hits