I took this shot a couple of weeks ago, up in Dublin. I was leaving the park and had never tried to capture a shot like this before. I was quite pleased with how it turned out. Now it was’nt quite sunset but the car park was closing and time was not on my side. No filters or post editing in Photoshop were used, just a slight adjustment in ACR to the exposure.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 208,710 hits