I recently downloaded the insagram app to my android just to see what all the fuss was about. it works really well and gives some nice instant effects with the built in filters. The only negative i could say about the app is that it only seems to work in natural light. So if your indoors the results can be quite disappointing. I took this shot on a HTC wildfire, my youngest son Dylan just started walking and was taking a short break from driving Mammy & Daddy up the wall. I’m convinced he wants to be Bear Grylls. So I have decided to try recreating some of the Instagram filters with an action in Photoshop. Ill post them shortly.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 217,432 hits