Right after the Civil War re-enactment we had a great demo on fire safety from members of the Kildare fire service. Some good sound advise was presented with a fiery end to the show. Lets just say that you should never add water to a hot oil fire. Even after moving back from the railings by eight feet or so i could still feel the heat from the from the fire-ball and had to double-check my lens for scorching, that’s how hot it was.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 295,257 hits
No Instagram images were found.