I just taught I would share these two images, which I forgot I took until I came across them whilst editing some images from my recent ruin hunting down in Athy. They were taken on a fine Saturday afternoon from the banks of the River Barrow which runs through Athy. The first is some sort of flower which was growing from a nearby bush. The colours really stood out for me. The second, well yes that’s a view of a portion of the river Barrow. As I said it was a gorgeous day and the reflections of the sky in water was fantastic
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 285,501 hits
No Instagram images were found.