So its been a while since Ryan played a match with Ballykelly, Saturday morning a fixture was arranges to play against St. Laurence’s. Whilst the U-9 & U-11 had their games, the U-7 match did not go ahead due to insufficient numbers on the away team. So not to let the kids down, it was decided to split the squad and let them play against each other. And what a game it was. Laughing all the way through the match the kids had an absolute blast. At one stage one of the coaches even fell victim of a perfectly executed rugby tackle by his own son. A big credit must go to the coaches,, who do a fantastic job with the team. They have really improved since the last game I watched.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 277,613 hits
No Instagram images were found.