Its been a hectic couple of weeks, with a family trip to Nenagh, a fantastic town with deep historical roots, and a wedding shoot up in Dublin. Its getting harder and harder to keep on top of the increasing amount of images on my hard-drive. So to get started, last week saw the end of season training for Ryan’s U-7 Gaelic football team over in Ballykelly. It was a great season for the kids filled full of hard training every Friday evening and some great matches against some of the local Kildare teams, some of which I have covered in previous posts. So it was the final training session until next March by which time the majority of the kids will have moved up to the big bad world of U-9’s football, After which an unexpected medal presentation was made by the coaches. It just goes to show how much emphasis the coaches put into the confidence and development of the under-age teams. And lets hope that it all continues for all next season.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 204,773 hits