So yesterday I posted my first entire collection of B&W images taken at the ruins of St. Finian’s church in Lucan. It was only after when I was backing up some files that I noticed I had no colour shots. So I started working on a couple of images with a view to trying some HDR effects, the results of which shall forever remain in my recycle bin. 🙂 Now I know why I don’t try HDR much. So instead here are a couple of colour shots from the same shoot, hope ya like em!
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- The Legend of Jack O’ Lantern
- The House of Tua
- Carlow Castle
- GreyFriars, The French Church
- Monasteroris Medieval Church & Graveyard
- The Werewolves of Ossory
- 206,006 hits