Continuing on with the Re-work Wednesday project, here is one of my favorite shots from 2011. Taken down in Laois at the ruins of Morett Castle. You can read my article and view the original shots HERE. I remember the horse in the image had taken a like to my camera bag and made such a nuisance of himself that I ended up having to cut my trip short. Anyway I took the original raw file, made a slight level adjustment and then made my standard Mono conversion with a little vignette for effect. Surprisingly I still like the color version, but wanted to see how the shot stood up against my current style. Well thats the Re-work for this week, hope to see you all next Wednesday for another image taken from the archives.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- In search of the Werewolf.
- Monasterevin Historical Society Exhibition
- Maigh Reichead Castle
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Carbury Castle
- Historical scirmish in Monasterevin
- Ballyboggan Abbey - Monochrome Madness Challenge
- 216,969 hits