After a forced hiatus caused by poor weather and illness, the ruin hunter finally got back on the road today. Assisted by the youngest of my little ruin hunters Dylan, we got to visit two new sites in Kildare to add to the database. The conditions were not exactly perfect to capture some stunning shots, but who cares? We got out, did some exploring, and I got some nice images in the bag so to speak. So hopefully this will be the start of what I hope to be a busy and eventful year. Here I have posted just a taster of where we visited today. Can anyone guess the place names??? Watch out for the final set of images coming later this week.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- In search of the Werewolf.
- Monasterevin Historical Society Exhibition
- Maigh Reichead Castle
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Carbury Castle
- Historical scirmish in Monasterevin
- Ballyboggan Abbey - Monochrome Madness Challenge
- 216,969 hits