For this weeks re-work I picked an image from a shoot I did with my kids and their cousins back in 2010. Ryan was only 5 and big into his guitar and drums at the time. This was also my first time to use my studio lighting, which I set up in our living room. This was one of my favourite images from the day and I played around with various Black and white options, which were cool, but looked to be missing something. So I boosted the structure and painted back in the colour of the guitar, for that colour-pop effect. I liked the tones from the mono and the bright colours of the guitar. Whilst writing this I just noticed that Ryan’s fret hand is in great position and is strumming on the neck. Not bad technique for a 5 year old. Eddie Van Halen can move over and make way for the new Guitar Hero 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- The Round Tower of Kildare
- St. Cuthbert’s Church, Kilmahuddrick
- Ballyadams Castle
- Round Tower - Glendalough
- The High Crosses of Duiske Abbey
- Teampall na Bó
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Gortnaclea Castle……. Monochrome Madness Challenge
- Round Tower - Monochrome Madness Challenge.....
- Capturing History Challenge - Week 8
- 213,034 hits