Panorama’s are something that I haven’t tried in quite a while to a recent unplanned trip to the beach gave me the opportunity to have a go. We had planned on heading out to Bray for the Air-show, but by the time we got on the road it was getting late and anyone who knows Bray will tell you getting in and out during traffic is a nightmare so with the kids and cousins we stopped of for a while at Killiney and headed down to the beach front. The kids had a blast searching for unusual stones and I got to try out a sequence of shots to build my scene. Killiney is a gorgeous place with some interesting structures which I shall explore another time. What really got me was the details in the clouds. Getting the right shots was more difficult, with so many people on the beach, moving around, its quite hard to successfully stitch a group of shots together. I took three groups of images,with four shots in each. The image above was the best, and was actually my first attempt. I even managed to capture three aircraft from the air-show as they flew overhead. Anyhow, its back to work for me in the morning after a nice week off. Got plenty of new ruins to show you, so watch out for them 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- In search of the Werewolf.
- Monasterevin Historical Society Exhibition
- Maigh Reichead Castle
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Carbury Castle
- Historical scirmish in Monasterevin
- Ballyboggan Abbey - Monochrome Madness Challenge
- 216,969 hits