Yet again this week, I find myself running late with my posts. The last few days back in work have been hectic and I’m struggling to get back into the swing of things. Oh well I might just win the Euro Millions lottery this Friday and not have to worry about holding down a day job any more. This week I am going back to a gorgeous site I visited last year, The Casino in Marino. No its not a gambling establishment, but a stunning neo-classical house built back in 1750 for the first Earl of Charlemont, James Caulfield. You can read all about it and view the original images by clicking HERE. I had three images in mind which I converted into Black & White using a great little plug-in for Photoshop, Silver Effex Pro. By the time I had finished editing, I could not make up my mind as to which one I liked. So for the first time in this series of re-works, Im going to let the images do the talking and show you all three images. I hope you like them as much as I do. As always any thoughts or comments you may have would be greatly appreciated.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 271,626 hits