I was just speaking with the nice folks over at Dublin Photography School, well they are running their annual calendar photography competition in support of Epilepsy Ireland. As a close family member suffers with epilepsy, this is a charity that I can take a special interest in. So I’m spreading the word for a good cause and perhaps some of you might like to enter, I know I will :-). So here is how it works. The photography competition runs from August 19th 2014 to midnight September 19th 2014, and the theme is ‘A Year Through A Lense’. What they are looking for is 12 images one for each month of the year, with the overall image taking pride of place on the cover. All profits from the sale of the calendars go to Epilepsy Ireland, the national charity supporting & representing people with epilepsy in Ireland. Besides it being for a really great cause there are also some really cool prizes. For full details of the competition, prizes and how to enter please check out the link below.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 283,468 hits
No Instagram images were found.