So this is an emergency post. Last week I posted about a charity calender competition for Epilepsy Ireland which I am submitting images for. The maximum allowed is 3 images per entry and I am having serious issues choosing. After narrowing down some of my favourite shots taken this year, I am still left with thirteen images to choose from. So here is what I was thinking of, and I hope that you will help me. Below you will find all thirteen images and I would really appreciate if you could vote for your favourite image or images, up to a maximum of three. The top three voted images will be submitted for the competition, and we shall wait and see what happens. So thank you in advance for your help, I really appreciated it.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- The Werewolves of Ossory
- Bodenstown Church & Cemetry
- The Priest House - Glendalough
- In search of the Werewolf.
- The Tale of Jack O Lantern
- St. Michael's Medieval Church & Graveyard
- Harbinger of Sorrow - The Bean-Sidhe
- The Ancient Hill of Allen
- Castles from Tallaght's Past
- 205,927 hits