This week I have another image from our recent trip to Dublin Zoo. Not the sort of sculpture you would expect to find in a zoo. But interesting nonetheless and the kids loved it. Especially as we had a curious visit from one at our picnic table earlier in the day. I don’t know anything else about it except that it caught my eye. The shot was converted to mono in Silver Effex Pro and I added a vignette for effect. Hope you like it.So that’s my MMC shot for this week, the rest of this weeks MMC images will go live some time later today on Leanne Cole’s Blog, depending on your time zone. Each week there are contributions from from photographers around the globe. So whether you are looking for inspiration or have a thing for black & white photography, you know were to find it. 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- The Werewolves of Ossory
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- GreyFriars, The French Church
- Monasteroris Medieval Church & Graveyard
- The House of Tua
- The Legend of Jack O’ Lantern
- Carlow Castle
- 205,978 hits