We are now entering the dark side of the year up here in the northern hemisphere, the leaves are falling off the trees, the days are getting shorter and Winter is coming. I always love this time of year, for some unknown reason which I cant explain, there always is an air of excitement. So for this weeks re-work, and in the spirit of Haloween I chose an image I did for last years ‘Countdown to Samhain‘ post. Its basically a multi-layered composite,with a selfie thrown in for good measure. I always enjoy experimenting with images and techniques. For the Mono version of this shot, I ended up with about four different variations, this was my favourite. I hope you all like it? As always your comments/suggestions/critique are most welcome.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- The Round Tower of Kildare
- St. Cuthbert’s Church, Kilmahuddrick
- Ballyadams Castle
- Round Tower - Glendalough
- The High Crosses of Duiske Abbey
- Teampall na Bó
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Gortnaclea Castle……. Monochrome Madness Challenge
- Round Tower - Monochrome Madness Challenge.....
- Capturing History Challenge - Week 8
- 213,034 hits