Getting back on track for this weeks challenge with some more ruin-hunting shots, I thought I would go back to January and re-visit the stunning ruins at Ducketts Grove in Co. Carlow. These shots were all edited in mono, but I was not to sure about the composition on this image, so I did a little editing to improve. Ducketts Grove is always a fascinating place to visit, with its stunning architecture, in the crenellated Gothic revival style. It dates back to a Georgian mansion built in the early 1700’s. I cant believe that this is my 27th straight week in a row to contribute an image to the challenge. If you are into Black & White photography as much as I am, then I highly recommend that you head on over to Leanne Cole’s blog where you can either contribute your own B&W images or view the images of some really good photographers. The Challenge goes live later today depending on your time zone 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 277,588 hits
No Instagram images were found.