I shot this during my time up in Dublin on Saturday for the Bram Stoker Festival. What started off as a good day, soon fell apart and could have been a disaster, but its all perspective! Philip Parris “Phil” Lynott was a singer, bassist, musician, songwriter and poet whom was probably best known as the front man of one of the greatest Rock bands of all time Thin Lizzy. From the humble beginnings in Dublin with bands such as Skid Row, Philo as he is fondly referred to in Dublin went on to be a true Rock Star right up until his death on 4 January 1986. He was 36 years old. In 2005, a life-size bronze statue of Phil Lynott was unveiled outside Bruxelles Bar on Harry Street, off Grafton Street, Dublin. So if you are into Black & White photography as much as I am, then I highly recommend that you head on over to Leanne Cole’s blog where you can either contribute your own B&W images or view the images of some really good photographers. The Challenge goes live later today depending on your time zone 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 272,149 hits
No Instagram images were found.