I have been lucky to do a number of collaborations with various talented people over the last couple of years and I really do enjoy it. But once in a while a totaly unique project comes along. This time I was approached by fellow blogger Jean Tubridy over at SOCIAL BRIDGE about contributing to her Festival of Bridges, which sadly ends today. So basically each piece revolves around a bridge and a personal thought or story. This was a rather interesting break from the norm which I really enjoyed, so why not head on over to Jeans blog and check out some of the great images and articles. Hopefully you will enjoy them as much as I did. 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 273,552 hits
No Instagram images were found.