Ok so the Bram Stoker Festival did not work out as I had expected this year, but thats just the way life works out sometimes. After dropping the car off at Red Cow, Park & Ride. I hopped the Luas into town and started off with a visit to Wolftone Square, which was the staging area for the Vamp Wire. Now this was no ordinary Zip Wire, aside from it being a free event, it gave the opportunity to make like a bat and experience what it would be like for a vampire to fly over the city. Pretty cool if you ask me? Even at this early hour of the day there were a number of people already dressed in their finest Gothic costume for the day. So after getting a few shots I was tempted to give it a go myself, but as always the case the clock was ticking and time was not on my side. I had to move on quickly to get to another event on the far side of the city.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- The Round Tower of Kildare
- St. Cuthbert’s Church, Kilmahuddrick
- Ballyadams Castle
- Round Tower - Glendalough
- The High Crosses of Duiske Abbey
- Teampall na Bó
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Gortnaclea Castle……. Monochrome Madness Challenge
- Round Tower - Monochrome Madness Challenge.....
- Capturing History Challenge - Week 8
- 213,034 hits