This week I dug deep into the archives to revive this image from 20012. Taken during a Civil War Re-inactment at the Venice of Ireland Festival in my hometown of Monasterevin. The entire performance was staged by our very own, Lord Edward’s Own. The original shots can be seen by clicking HERE. The rest of this weeks images for the Monochrome Madness Challenge will go live on Leanne Cole’s blog later today. Each week there is a vast collection of contributors from around the world with some fantastic Black and White Photography. I highly recommend that you head on over to where you can either contribute your own B&W images or view the images from this weeks challenge.
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- The Legend of Jack O’ Lantern
- The House of Tua
- Carlow Castle
- GreyFriars, The French Church
- Monasteroris Medieval Church & Graveyard
- The Werewolves of Ossory
- 206,006 hits