This weeks rework comes from a little church and graveyard that i spotted last year on the coast road heading out towards Howth. Located in Kilbarrack, Dublin, it was also known as CillBharrog, the Church of Barrog and was an early christian settlement and mariners burial ground. This particular image has always been a favourite of mine, which I called ‘Heavan Can Wait‘. You can read more about CillBharrog Church & Cemetery and see the images by clicking HERE. Well I finally got most of my plug-ins loaded into Photoshop CC so my workflow has gotten so much easier. Silver Effex is still my preffered way of editing Black & White images, as it does a much better job than the available options in Photoshop which I find tend to leave images looking a little bit flat.As always your comments, observations and critique are always welcomed. 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 285,678 hits
No Instagram images were found.