During the week I was browsing through my archives, reminiscing about some summer time images to counteract the current dark and dreary days we are experiencing. I came across this shot of Ryan, and I wondered how it would look in Black and White? This was taken during one of the rare family BBQ’s we have when we get some good weather. Ryan had been complaining about not wanting t play in the paddling pool as it was for ‘little kids’. So I pulled over the mini slide to create a little water slide and this was the result. Hours of fun guaranteed. I used a fast shutter speed to catch the water splash and used a burst mode to capture a variety of shots as he went down the slide, but I think this image captures the best moment. Converting to B&W was just an experiment, as I did not think that the water splash would stand out as well as it did. As always your comments, observations and critique are always welcomed. 🙂
Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- In search of the Werewolf.
- Monasterevin Historical Society Exhibition
- Maigh Reichead Castle
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Carbury Castle
- Historical scirmish in Monasterevin
- Ballyboggan Abbey - Monochrome Madness Challenge
- 216,969 hits