Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Cathedral of St Peter and St Paul - Glendalough
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Irish National Stud
- In search of the Werewolf.
- The Priest House - Glendalough
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Carbury Castle
- Tobar Tlachtga (the Druid’s Well)
- The Last Remains - Kildare Castle
- 204,333 hits
Category Archives: Holy Well
Heading back up the bustling Church Street from the church of Mary in Mullhuddart, there is an interesting vaulted well-house. It was whilst out searching for this that I found the old Church Ruins of Mullach Eadrad from last weeks … Continue reading
On our recent family vacation in Cork, I spotted a road sign for a Holy well on the side of the road. And never being one to pass by on a chance to find something new, I hauled the entire … Continue reading