Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 1707AD
Moving on to yet another interesting church ruin. Just outside Stepaside village in Co. Dublin lies the church of Kilgobbin. These ruins only date back to 1707AD, but was built of the site of an earlier wooden church, probably from … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Medieval, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 1014, 1707AD, Battle of Clontarf, Brian Boru, church, Dublin, Ed Mooney Photography, high cross, Kilgobbin, Lintel, Mound Graveyard, Pre-Norman, Rathdown Slab, Ruin Hunter, St. Gobban, Stepaside, Viking 36 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.