Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 1900
Irish National Stud
So last week-end I had the chance to head down to the National stud with the two little ones. The stud which is located in Tully, Co. Kildare is also home to the renowned Japanese Gardens, Horse Museum, St. Fiachra’s … Continue reading
Posted in Animals, Historical, Nature, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged 1900, 1945, 958 acres, Black Abbey, bloodstock, breeding, Co. Kildare, Colonel William Hill-Walker, Family Day, Farm, Horse Museum, Irish National Stud, Irish National Stud Co. Ltd, James Fay, Japanese Gardens, Places to go, St. Fiachra, Thoroughbred, Tourism, Tully 5 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.