Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- Irish and Udmurts Share "Redheadedness"
- An Dullahan - The Real Headless Horseman
- Castles from Tallaght's Past
- The Legend of Jack O’ Lantern
- Taimhleach - A Return Home
- Dumb Supper, A Samhain Tradition.
- Countdown to Samhain 2013
- Dearg-Due..... An Irish Vampire
- Tales from Ossory - Witches and Werewolves
- 272,113 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 2011
After missing the Camera Club field trip to Emo Court, I took a rare mid-week opportunity to explore this fine estate, located near the village of Emo in County Laois, Ireland. It was designed by the architect James Gandon in 1790 … Continue reading