Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: 944ad
Old Kilcullen High Cross & Round Tower
After getting side tracked en route I finally arriving at my original destination, the site of the old monastery at old situated just off the N78 at old Kilcullen.Old Kilcullen, formerly Kilcullen (Cill Chuilinn, “the Church of the Holly” in … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged 1798 rebellion, 5th century, 936ad, 944ad, annals of the four masters, battle, bible, carvings, Church of the Holly, Cill Chuilinn, damaged, Gaelic, Graveyard, high cross, invaders, Kildare, monastery, N78, Old Kilcullen, plunder, Romanesque, round Tower, ruins, settlement, St. Patrick, Viking, walled town 3 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.