Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Achadh Greine
The Piper Stones
Heading back from Baltinglass one evening I spotted the heritage signpost for this stone circle on the side of the road. Even though I was running late I had to turn around and have a look. Parking is dangerous here … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Landscape, Nature, Neolithic, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins, Stone Circle Tagged 1400-500BC, Achadh Greine, Alignment, Athgreaney, Baltinglass, Bronze age, Duchas, Ed Mooney Photography, energy, Field of the Sun, Hawthorn, Heritage site, Megalith, Milesian, Neolithic, Piper Stones, Ruinhunter, Sacred, Stone Circle, Sun Temple, Tuatha Dé Danann, Winter Solstice 28 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.