Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,303 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Adam DeHereford
Oughterard Round Tower & Church
After being told about the round tower here at Oughterard by a colleague whom lived in the area, I set of on the way home from work one evening to try and find the site. A couple of wrong turns … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged 8th Century damage, Adam DeHereford, Ancient, Aoife, Ardclogh, Arthur Guinness, Barrell Vaulted, Brewery, Brigid, Burned, Butress, Castle, Cathedral, Cemetry, Congall, Dermott McMurrough, Destruction, Dowry, Dubhthacht, Dublin, Dynasty, Earl of Pembroke, Ed Mooney Photography, estate, explore, Gaelic, Graves, Graveyard, Invasion, Ireland, Kildare, Kings, Leinster, Monastery Briga, Newcastle, Norman, Old Church, Oughterard, patrons, Photography, Raid, Richard de Clare, Roof, round Tower, ruins, Sigtrygg Silkbeard, Slab, St. James Gate, St.Thomas, Stile, Strongbow, Tower, Turnstile, Uachtar Ard, Uí Dúnlainge, Vault, Vikings 5 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.