Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: America
Capturing History Challenge Week 17
Welcome to another week of the History Challenge. To kick of this weeks challenge we travel across the pond to the US and Augusta, Maine to check out the old Kennebec Arsenal from the 1800’s which later saw use as the … Continue reading
Posted in Capturing History Challenge, Diary of a Ruinhunter Tagged America, Ireland, Kennebec Arsenal, Khymer, Kildare, Laos, Longstone, Monolith, Nikon, photographer, Photography, Standing Stone, Temple, Travel, Wat Phou 28 Comments
By the time you are reading this, children all over the country will be up and getting ready for Halloween, be it Dressing up, Trick or Treating or a visit to the Bonfire, Samhain is well and truly underway. So … Continue reading
You must be logged in to post a comment.