Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 298,263 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: annals of the four masters
Yesterday I posted some shots of my kids on there first Castle exploration. Today here are my shots from the Rock of Dunamase. The Rock was the first ruin I had shot back in May 2011, and I remember how … Continue reading
A couple of weeks ago I was training in some young Ruin Hunters, if you missed this post you can read more about this HERE. Out first port of call was the Round Tower in Timahoe, Co. Laois. It is … Continue reading
After getting side tracked en route I finally arriving at my original destination, the site of the old monastery at old situated just off the N78 at old Kilcullen.Old Kilcullen, formerly Kilcullen (Cill Chuilinn, “the Church of the Holly” in … Continue reading