Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Annals
Franciscan Abbey, Nenagh
The last stop in Nenagh was the Franciscan Friary which is just a short distance from the castle and near the shopping centre in Abbey Street. Whilst there is some mention that the friary may have been founded by a … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged 13th century, Annals, Cromwell, Fitzwalter, Franciscan Abbey, Nenagh, Norman, O'Kennedy, ruins 3 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.