Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 293,734 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Arch
I have a distinctive memory of these ruins which I came across as you do, by complete accident whilst heading from Dublin to Meath in search of another potential ruin. As it happens the reason this site stuck in my … Continue reading
The ivy covered ruins of Saint Begnet’s Church stand beside Goat Castle on Dalkey’s main street, and are surrounded by a small graveyard. This granite church, named after the seventh century, Saint Begnet, dates back to the Early Christian period. … Continue reading