Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 295,468 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ardmore
To wrap up my recent trip to Ardmore in Waterford, we take a look at the last remaining site within the monastic enclosure, the Cathedral. Ardmore was historically the site of an early church founded by St. Declan in the … Continue reading
Today I am going to take a break from the Samhain theme and get back to some recent Ruin hunting activities. In the center of the old monastic site founded by St. Declan in Ardmore, Waterford rests a stunning Round … Continue reading
Today we are heading back down to the monastic settlement in Ardmore, Co. Waterford, where I came across two Ogham Stones recently. St. Declan founded a monastery at Ardmore or Aird Mhór in Gaelic, meaning “Great Height”. This was said … Continue reading