Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,355 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: bailey
During a long break from work over the festive season, with cabin fever begining to settle in, and a failed attempt to find an old ruin near Kilcullen. I set out on a second attempt to locate the site only … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged archaeology.ie, bailey, break work, cabin fever, Castle, church, decent, derelect, ditch, dwelling, email, facts, festive, field, Fortification, hill, History, interest, Kilcullen, Kildare, monuments, Motte, national, Nurney, old ruin, palisade, parish, Photography, police, ruins, season, service, shots, small town 1 Comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.