Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 279,908 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Ballykelly
Its been a hectic couple of weeks, with a family trip to Nenagh, a fantastic town with deep historical roots, and a wedding shoot up in Dublin. Its getting harder and harder to keep on top of the increasing amount … Continue reading
So last Saturday was the Family Day down at the Ballykelly grounds. With bouncy castles, face painting, cake sales and a serious amount of junior games taking place on the day. Yet again the Irish weather was not to be relied upon, … Continue reading
With last weeks home fixture against Ellistown it was time for the under 6 team from Ballykelly to play the return leg at Ellistown’s home ground. The weather was poor compared to last week and it actually rained for part … Continue reading