Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,420 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Battle of Vinegar Hill
Royal Irish Artillery
The Royal Irish Artillery aka Lord Edwards Own sure put on a fantastic display at the Picnic in Park this weekend. Lord Edwards Own are a local Multi-period Re-enactment Group from Monasterevin. Portraying the 86th (Leinster) Regiment and Regiment Irlanda in the … Continue reading
Posted in Events, Historical, People, Photography, Places of Interest, Sacred Well, Street Photography Tagged 86th (Leinster) Regiment, Battle of Vinegar Hill, Black & Tans, Cannon, DMP, Ed Mooney Photography, Free State Army, ICA, Ireland, Irish War of Independence: Irish Volunteers, Kildare, Lord Edwards Own, Monasterevin, Napoleonic Period, Prince of Wales Leinster regiment (Royal Canadians), Re-enactment, Regiment Irlanda, RIC, Royal Irish Artillery, the Auxilaries 6 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.