Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 298,148 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Blessed Virgin Mary
On a recent expedition I by chance found another of these ruined medieval churches near Bawnogue in Clondalkin. Known locally, as Kilmahuddrick or St. Cuthbert’s. These ruins seem to be a dime a dozen lately as im finding them nearly … Continue reading