Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,351 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Blessington
This Abbey is one of my personal favourite sites to visit. Last week I found myself urged to make the drive down the N81 through Blessington to the small town of Baltinglass in Wicklow to explore the Abbey. Baltinglass was … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 1148AD, 2537AD, Abbey, Anglican, Architecure, Baltinglass, Baltinglass Master, Bealach Conglais, Blessington, carvings, Chancel, Chapel, church, Cistercian, Cloister, Clonglas, Diarmuid Mac Murchada, Dissolution, Earl of Pembroke, Fianna, Fionn Mac Cumhaill, Gothic Arches, Grace Stone, Invasion, Ireland, Jerpoint, King of Leinster, Knight, Mausoleum, Mellifont, monastery, Monks, Nave, Norman, Presbytery, Rennovation, Richard de Clare, River Slaney, Road of Cúglas, Romanesque, Ruin Hunter, St. Marys, Strongbow, The Valley of Salvation, Tile, Transept, Warrior, Wicklow 47 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.