Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Bullán
Inside the Secret Garden
Located in the current Dominican Priory of Tallaght, on the grounds of the former Archbishop’s Palace, there is a hidden walled garden. Within this garden there is a beautiful tree lined walkway which runs from North to South, known as … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Neolithic, Photography Tagged Ancient, Bullán, Domnican, Dublin, Friars, History, Ireland, monastery, Nikon, photographer, Photography, priory, Stones, tallaght, Travel 41 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.