Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 285,655 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Bullaun Stone
Right beside the mound on which Kilgobbin church sits there is a very nice but weathered and damaged Celtic High Cross. As mentioned in my previous post about the church ruins at Kilgobbin in the early 1800s a three-armed Celtic … Continue reading