Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 283,781 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Burial mound
Not to far away from the previously mentioned Ballymount Castle lie the ruins of Whitehall or Tynan Hall as we knew it as children. It was the home of the famous Irish Poet Katherine Tynan, whom was born in a … Continue reading
The burial mound found in the Dublin suburb of Coolock lies on the grounds of an old estate which was once known as Moatfield. The manor style house which once stood here got its name from a small artificial hill … Continue reading
This visit really brought back memories, I had not been here in probably 15 years. Having spent many a summer’s day roaming and exploring the ruins which looked a lot different from how they appear today. The area was excavated … Continue reading