Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,356 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Cadbury
Bronze Age Burial Mound
The burial mound found in the Dublin suburb of Coolock lies on the grounds of an old estate which was once known as Moatfield. The manor style house which once stood here got its name from a small artificial hill … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Landscape, Nature, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged 1500BC, Bronze age, Burial mound, Cadbury, Coolock, Moatfield Estate 12 Comments
So here is something of interest for any chocolate lovers out there. I recently came across this life size sculpture created entirly from chocolate. Its an exact replica of the famous Molly Malone statue which can be found at … Continue reading
Posted in Historical, Photography, Places of Interest Tagged Cadbury, Chocolate, Dublin, Dundrum, Famous, Grafton Street, History, Ireland, Malone, Molly, Photography, Prudence Staite, Replica, statue Leave a comment
You must be logged in to post a comment.