Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 302,330 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Capstone
So yesterday I had to drive for an hour down to Carlow on a special mission for Santa Claus, which turned out to be a disaster. With Ryan and his older cousin Scott in the car I was determined not … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Landscape, Legends, Neolithic, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged Brownshill Dolmen, Capstone, Carlow, Chamber, Cromlech, Dolmen, Ed Mooney Photography, Heritage, Ireland, Kernanstown, Monument, Neolithic, Portal, Stone age, Tomb 38 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.