Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 289,165 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Carrick-Oris
Right beside the old church and graveyard of the De Bermingham family in Carrick lay the ruins of Mac Feorais Castle, also known as Carrick or Carrick-Oris Castle. The present ruins which are said to date from the 16th century … Continue reading