Photographer, Blogger, Ruinhunter, with an unhealthy obsession for history, mythology and the arcane.
Join me on Social Media
- View EdMooneyPhotography’s profile on Facebook
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Twitter
- View edmooneyphoto’s profile on Instagram
- View edmooneyphotogr’s profile on Pinterest
- View edward-mooney-a9642a37’s profile on LinkedIn
- View UCtAEGwsDZrxtG1twWkMNi1g’s profile on YouTube
- View 103808904877140482375’s profile on Google+
Top Posts & Pages
- 300,873 hits
No Instagram images were found.
Tag Archives: Castellated
A short walk from Baltinglass Abbey lies, an interesting tower, situated in the middle of St. Josephs cemetery on Chapel Hill. It is a very interesting Tower in that it was built independently from any other structure. It is believed … Continue reading
Posted in Diary of a Ruinhunter, Historical, Landscape, Photography, Places of Interest, Ruins Tagged 1782, Baltinglass, Baltinglass Abbey, Belltower, Castellated, Catholic Emancipation, Catholic Relief Act, Chapel, Chapel Hill, church, Ed Mooney Photography, Graveyard, Ireland, Luke Gardiner, Neolithic, Passage Tomb, Penal Laws, Plaque, Protestant, Roman Catholic, Shea Mont Castle, St. Josephs Cemetery, Steeple, Tower, Wicklow 48 Comments
You must be logged in to post a comment.